Saturday, November 10, 2012

Crafty Sentiments Designs November Release Preview Day 3!

Welcome to Day 3 of the Crafty Sentiments Designs November Release Preview Days! Our November Release will be available on the 10th, which is Saturday (tomorrow!), but we are reeving up to the release with 3 fabulous days of previews! Today we are previewing two adorable images, Christmas Dress and Vinca - Christmas Gift!

I just had to take part in all 3 preview days, so be sure to check out my blog for the next three days to see how amazing these images are PLUS be sure to stop by the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog to see all of the fabulous Design Team creations! I simply love each and every image and I know you will too!

For today I am sharing creations using both previewed stamps to, Christmas Dress and Vinca - Christmas Gift! First let me share all about this darling stamp Christmas Dress, she makes me smile so! I used these darling papers from Kaiser Craft, I simply love these colors as a Christmas card, they aren't the usual tone but I think they work so well with this image. This little girl is just so darling all dressed up for the holidays and I simply love her little shall and matching hat and boots.
For my second creation I am featuring Vinca - Christmas Gift. I went with the typical Christmas colors and layers for this stamp and I think she looks stunning. I used this super cute paper from Doodlebug Designs designer paper called North Pole and created lots of layers to make her pop off of this card. I finished it off with some little rhinestones around the scalloped circle layer and along the side of the card. Plus I finished it off with a bow to match the Christmas Gift.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed what I created for today's preview. Be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has whipped up, I know it will all be stunning! Plus be sure to stop by tomorrow for more previews! Have a great day!

These projects were entered into the following challenges: Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge - Anything GoesChristmas Stampin All Year Long - Anything GoesCrafty Catz - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Olivia said...

Fantastic job. Love the color palette.

carol said...

Sweet cards, thank you for playing along with our Anything goes challenge at CRAFTY CATZ and thanks for showing an interest in our GD spot, good luck, x carol

Melissa said...

Very pretty cards. Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps' Anything Goes Challenge.

Cindy :) said...

both cards are awesome, great job!! GL

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely cards. Thank you so much for sharing them with us this week at crafty catz. Naomi

Unknown said...

fabby cards, thank you for playing along with our Anything goes challenge at CRAFTY CATZ and thanks for showing an interest in our GD spot, good luck hugs sassyx

Mervi said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful creation at
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge, good luck;-))m

Blog Widget by LinkWithin