Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Bears!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog! This week Wendy is hosting the challenge for the Fab 'n' Funky Team and she decided on the challenge, "Bears"! That's right we are using a near or teddy bear as our main image for this week's challenge!

For my card I decided to use this super cute image from our sponsor Doodle Pantry called Beary Cute
This little guy was just too good to pass up and I paired him with the My Mind's Eye designer paper called Gnome Sweet Gnome, everything about this card just makes me smile.

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all
Stamps: Beary Cute from Doodle Pantry; Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Light Blue, My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome; Ink: ; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities Labels 26, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Ribbon

2 comments:

Bobbi Mangas said...

Love this card!!

Rach83 said...

This really pops, Jackie. Love your background paper and lovely image. Super colouring too - gives great texture.

Rachel x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin