Friday, November 30, 2012

Fun 'n Flair Designer Challenge - Scrapbook Page!

Good morning all! Today I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone my newest Designers Challenge for Fun 'n Flair Stamps! Selina challenged the girl's to create a Scrapbook Page!

I actually started out using stamps for scrapbooking and somewhere along the way I basically gave it up for card making, but everyone once in a while it is nice to go back to it and that was how I felt for this challenge. It has been ages since I made a scrapbook layout and I couldn't wait to get started! I decided to use two fabulous Fun 'n Flair Stamps sets Snow Many Wishes and Penguin Christmas.

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation. I do hope you enjoyed what you saw and that you will stop by again soon! Have a fabulous day!

This scrapbook page was entered into the following challenges: Cute Card Thursday - SnowflakesDutch Dare Card Challenges - Winter WonderlandPixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - Winter Holiday Creations
Stamps: Snow Many Wishes and Penguin Christmas from Fun and Flair Stamps; Paper: Vanilla, Real Red, October Afternoon DP; Ink: N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, G43 Pistachio, YR04 Chrome Orange, R24 Prawn, R29 Lipstick Red, YG61 Pale Moss, Y35 Maize; Accessories: TE Snowflake Dies, MFT Die-Namics Icicle Border Die, Ribbon

1 comment:

heidy said...

What a gorgeous creation Jackie!!
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin