Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fun 'n Flair Stamps DT Assignment!

Good morning all! Today I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone my newest DT assignment for Fun 'n Flair Stamps! Selina challenged the girl's to create advent calendars, so I did just that. I ended up creating 25 separate tags featuring our fabulous Miss Shayla at Christmas Time Stamp set.
 I used one set of colors and designer papers on all 25 tags to give them all the same sort of feel. I also added the numbers to each tag in the same way, which is through a scalloped circle and regular circle layering. I had a lot of fun with this! Once the tags were completed I used clothes pins to attach them all up on some twine that I had strung up above a fireplace.
  
 
I used almost all of the stamps in the stamp set Miss Shayla at Christmas Time and I really had a blast with this. In fact some of the smaller stamps and one of the sentiments is all I think I missed, it was a challenge in itself to add so many images, but I had so much fun with this and I love the way this turned out. I do hope that you enjoy it, now we are ready for the Christmas countdown!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I do hope that you enjoyed what you saw today. Have a great day!

This project was entered into the following challenges: Kraftyhands Challenge - November Christmas ChallengeOne Stop Craft Challenge - Anything GoesSweet Stampin' Challenge - Anything Goes.

6 comments:

Kate said...

OMgosh! This is so CUTE!! I just love your Advent Calendar it's perfect.

Alyx said...

This is such a fab and fun idea. Love it.

Thanks for joining us over at the Kraftyhand's Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Paper Panda said...

Wow - look great and must have taken you ages! Thanks for joining us over at Kraftyhands.
Mandy x (Kraftyhands DT)

paper fun said...

Oh, how fun. Fabulous project.

Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Mari

Pamela said...

What a great idea, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Linny said...

Amazing! Your Advent calendar is fab. Thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands Challenge blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin