Friday, November 9, 2012

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge - Thank You Cards!

Today kicks off my first Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge since my joining the Wags 'n Whiskers Design Team! Have you heard the news? I am now on the Wags 'n Whiskers Design Team and I am so joyed to be a part of such a fun group, which means that every other Friday I will be bringing you a creation featuring Wags 'n Whiskers images. Today's challenge is, "Be Thankful - Create a Thank You Card"!

For my card I decided to use the darling image Rosealie, she is so sweet as a fairy and I knew that I wanted to create a card using a light color scheme. I selected this lovely designer paper from Prima and pulled out the green and peach tones throughout the background paper and into the digital image. I also used these super fun embellishments from Queen and Co called goosebumps, aren't they neat! Plus, almost no card is complete with out some tied ribbon to wrap things up.

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creation, be sure to head on over to the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge Blog to see the rest of the design team samples. Be sure to play along with this weeks challenge too, one lucky person will win a free rubber stamp! Have a great day!
Stamps: Rosalie from Wags 'n Whiskers; Paper: Whisper White, Peach, Simply Certruse, Prima Sunflowers DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, YG03; Accessories: Satin Ribbon, Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Queen & Co Goosebumps

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin