Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Welcome Spring!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Welcome Spring'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Rainy Day Dilly! One of my favorite parts of Spring is the wet days so that we can later have flowers! I am a huge flower person, particularly tulips, lilies, and roses! So when I saw that the challenge was 'Welcome Spring' all I could think about was the rain that was leading up to that lovely weather with the blooming flowers! I used these fun pastel papers and colors plus added a pop with some washi tape from my stash.

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Rainy Day Dilly from Digital Delights; Paper: Lemon Yellow, Whisper White; Ink: Y15 Cadmium Yellow, YR04 Chrome Orange, Y04 Acacia, RV52 Cotton Candy, G12 Sea Green, B52 Soft Greenish Blue; Accessories: Washi Tape, SU! Edge Punch 

2 comments:

Denise @ kc242 said...

Your spring card is sooooo cute. Love your design. Denise

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. Love the image.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin