Monday, March 31, 2014

Sale-A-Bration!

Today is the LAST day of Sale-A-Bration at Stampin' Up! I can't believe that Sale-A-Bration is almost at an end for this year. It has been a blast creating and featuring these products these last few months. Don't fret though, there is still time to place an order or host an online workshop to sneak in some last minute Sale-A-Bration goodies! Remember each and every $50.00 purchase until March 31st allows you a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! Contact me today for more information before it's too late!


Today I am sharing with you some fabulous cards I have created for this year's Sale-A-Bration! Each one is unique and features different items that are available to you for FREE right now. This offer ends this evening, so don't miss out! Check out my Stampin Up Blog at Stampin' Jackie or send me a message today at jackie.diediker @ gmail.com to place your order! Of, if you would prefer to shop Online, please visit my Stampin' Up! Page! Just click the 'Shop Now' button and add $50.00 worth of merchandise (before shipping and tax) to select an awesome FREE item! I hope you don't miss out on this great offer!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin