Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Riley and Company - CAS, Clean and Simple!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week's challenge is being hosted by Frances, her challenge is 'CAS - Clean and Simple'!

For my card I decided to use Hollywood Star Riley! I have had this stamp since he came out and he makes me smile! I have never been to see the Hollywood Stars, but I can imagine our fabulous Riley making the trip and enjoying himself to the fullest! I wanted to color in the star and pull those colors out from the image and onto the papers and ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!
Stamps: Hollywood Star Riley from Riley and Company; Paper: Whisper White, Golden Yellow, Pure Red; Ink: R27 Cadmium Red, E41 Pearl White, E25 Caribe Cocoa, E33 Sand, Y35 Maize; Accessories: Pop Dots, Ribbon

2 comments:

Heather B said...

LOVE the bow!!! Such a great, simple card.

sgc said...

Cute card, Jackie. I love the colors.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin