Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Riley and Company - Spritz + May Release Sneak Peek Day 3!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company PLUS we are on Day 3 of our fabulous Sneak Peeks of the May Release! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week's challenge is being hosted by Frances, her challenge is 'Spritz'!

For my card I decided to use this fabulous new Funny Bone that will be released on Thursday evening this week! I paired this Funny Bone with Doris, this image just seemed the perfect fit to me! For the 'spritz' I used my Copic marker and instead of pulling out my air compressor for some airbrushing I instead just blew really hard onto the maker until I got the results I was looking for. I don't know if you can see it really well or not, but it's there and I think looks a lot better in person.

Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • 45 Funny bones Sentiments to be released
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 29th May 10 PM EST.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well! Here are the fabulous ladies of the Riley and Company Design Team to check out what they are sharing too:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin