Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Hello Friend!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Hello Friend'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Flower Power Daffy! I think that she is just too darn cute! If you haven't noticed I simply love all of the girl lines at Digital Delights! They are always so much fun to color! Today I paired the Flower Power Daffy image with this fun bee related paper, which screams outdoors!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the New Releases at the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Flower Power Daffy from Digital Delights; Ink: E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Yellow, BG11 Moon White, BG13 Mint Green,YG09 Lettuce Green, Y17 Golden Yellow; Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pebbles Garden Paper DP; Accessories: Pop Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin