Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Riley and Company Challenge - Terrific Textures!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week's challenge is being hosted by Kelly, her challenge is 'Terrific Textures'!

For my card I decided to use one of the fabulous Wheat Riley and this fun sentiment from the clear stamp set Popping Out of the Cake Riley!I wasn't sure what sort of texture to use for today's card, but I settled on this fun embossing folder that I thought would look similar to wheat, or at least a field beyond Wheat Riley. I do hope you like this card, it is going to be a birthday card for my father in law!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!
Stamps: Wheat Riley and Popping Out of the Cake Riley from Riley and Company; Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart; Ink: E81 Ivory, E0000 Floral White, B06 Peacock Blue, E34 Orientale, E25 Caribe Cocoa, E42 Sand White, Y11 Pale Yellow; Accessories: Vine Street Embossing Folder

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin