Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Riley and Company Challenge - Christmas in July!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week I am hosting our Riley and Company Challenge! My challenge is 'Christmas in July'!

For my card I decided to use one of the fabulous Riley image in our store and I picked Merry Christmoose Riley Clear Set! I simply love our clear stamp sets! They come with so many great stamps for a fabulous price and the images are always crisp and clean when using them! I used the darling Doodlebug Designs holiday DP to really make this Riley pop!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin