Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Add a Sentiment!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Debroah is hosting the challenge for Team "A", and her challenge for today is...'Add A Sentiment'!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I thought I could use any Crafty Sentiments Designs image for this challenge, but I finally decided on, Scruff - Let's Play! I loved coloring this image in, this darling little pup is just too darn cute, and her little stuffed toy is too! I love the little touches on all of the image from Crafty Sentiments Designs and this image is no different. The darling skirt with lots of ruffles, the pacifier in the kitties mouth, just these little touches that makes me stop and notice. I also used the fabulous Ticket Sentiment set to complete the challenge, and finish of this fun Birthday Card!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin