Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Riley and Company Challenge - One Layer Card!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week Vera is hosting our Riley and Company Challenge which is to create a 'One Layer Card'!

For my card I decided to use one of the fabulous Riley image in our store and I picked Clown Car Riley and the sentiment from the Dogwalker Riley Clear Set! I simply love our clear stamp sets! They come with so many great stamps for a fabulous price and the images are always crisp and clean when using them! Since this weeks challenge is a One Layer card I didn't pop anything up...but I think popping the tires up would have been a lot of fun! Instead I used lots of bright colors to create a fun and cheery creation! It's hard to see, but there are score lines framing the image and double lines above and below Clown Car Riley too.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!
Stamps: Clown Car Riley and Dogwalker Riley Clear Set; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Y15 Cadmium Yellow, RV17 Deep Magenta, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, YR02 Light Orange, YR04 Chrome Orange, E39 Leather, E33 Sand, YG06 Yellowish Green, E50 Egg Shell 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin