Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Riley and Company Challenge - Halloween!

Today we are kicking off a new challenge at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week Joy is hosting our Riley and Company Challenge which is to create a 'Halloween'!

For my card I decided to use one of the fabulous Riley image in our store and I picked the fabulous and fun Riley Pottermoose! When I saw this stamp I just HAD to have it! I simply loved the Movies and Books, and seeing such a fun character created as a Riley took my breath away! For this card I went with the fun Halloween colors and kept my card simple so you can see how awesome Riley Pottermoose is!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin