Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Use Die Cuts!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Audrey is hosting the challenge for Team "A", and her challenge for today is...'Use Die Cuts'!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I know that I could easily use any Crafty Sentiments Designs images for this challenge, but I finally decided on Innocence! I colored in this darling image in light shades of pink with touches of a deeper pink. Then for my die cuts I cut and matted the Innocence stamp as well as this rosette I have in my stash also made from a die cut. I love the bright pink with light pink details.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

babygirl97240 said...

encore une belle carte! bises

Blog Widget by LinkWithin